1.请申请人发送以下材料至基础医学院人事办公室邮箱（[email protected]），主题请您注明“姓名+组遗发系学科带头人 ”。我们会对所有材料严格保密。
Shanghai Jiao Tong University College of Basic Medical Sciences
Discipline leader of the Department of Histoembryology, Genetics and Developmental Biology Wanted
I. Department Profile
The Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine was jointly built by the Ministry of Education and the Shanghai Municipal Government. With more than 100 years since its founding in 1896 and 69 years of ups and downs since 1952, the School of Medicine has developed into a research and innovation-oriented institute with an excellent international reputation, talented faculty members, distinct advantages, and outstanding academic achievements, all the while comprehensively integrating the development of medical sciences, teaching, research and social services. The School of Medicine ranks among the best nationwide in comprehensive strength and ranks top among medical schools nationwide in many disciplines. The College of Basic Medical Sciences is an important base for basic medical research and teaching in the Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine.
The Department of Histoembryology, Genetics and Developmental Biology (hereinafter referred to as “the DHGDB”) was established in June 2017. As one of the key development directions of Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, the DHGDB focuses on reproductive medicine, stem cell biology, and developmental and genetic diseases and has formed a talented team with an efficient structure, excellent research prowess, and innovative capabilities.
Now, we would like to invite outstanding scholars interested in reproductive medicine, stem cell biology, and developmental and genetic diseases to join us to make new contributions in the cultivation of outstanding medical talents, the promotion of interdisciplinary exchanges and integration, and the development of the College of Basic Medical Sciences.
II. Vacancy and Qualifications
Discipline leader of the DHGDB
1. Candidates should be law-abiding citizens, politically correct, and morally upstanding; have a deep love for higher education, a strong sense of responsibility, and sound professional ethics; possess a scrupulous and honest attitude towards research and study; excellent at management, decision-making, project coordination, and communication. Experience in managing and leading academic teams is preferred;
2. Candidates should have a professional background in reproductive medicine, stem cell biology, and developmental and genetic diseases. In principle, candidates should be under 50 years old, served as a professor/researcher at top-level universities or research institutes in China or abroad, with excellent academic attainments, fruitful research results, and significant influence in the relevant disciplines. Extensive teaching experience is preferred;
3. Candidates should be able to work full time.
III. Job Description
1. In charge of the scientific research, teaching, postgraduates training, and administration of the discipline;
2. Formulate the discipline development plan according to the development plan and goals of the DHGDB and College; build a distinctive discipline in line with international norms;
3. Build the faculty of the discipline and related curriculum groups and promote an efficient structure for the faculty while ensuring great team spirit and bringing out the best in the staff;
4. Undertake other administrative work and social services arranged by the College.
IV. Compensation Package
We provide public institution staffing quotas and a competitive salary, and details will be subject to face-to-face negotiation.
V. Recruitment Process
1. Please send the following materials to the email address ([email protected]) of the HR Office of the College of Basic Medical Sciences. Please name the email subject according to the following format “Applicant’s name + Discipline leader of the DHGDB”. We will keep all materials strictly confidential.
(1) Detailed resume (in Chinese and English);
(2) Copy of ID card (passport);
(3) Copies of diplomas, degree certificates, and current employment certificate;
(4) Representative papers published within the past five years; copies of supporting materials of research projects, awards, and the like;
(5) Three verifiable references;
(6) Work plan (in Chinese or English).
2. We will conduct the initial screening and qualification reviews based on the application materials and then finalize the candidates for subsequent interviews.
3. The talent introduction working group of the College of Basic Medical Sciences will arrange in-house and external experts to interview the candidates and then determine the most suitable candidate.
VI. Contact Information
Contacts: Mrs Zheng
Tel: 00 86 21 63846590 ext 776208
Address: 227 South Chongqing Road, Shanghai
Email: [email protected]